All 10 art Reviews

Internet IRL youtube Internet IRL youtube

You deserve more exposure!!!

Drawing during class Drawing during class

I love it!

-Love, The Internet- Jazza C.O.T.M Sep 2017. Internet IRL -Love, The Internet- Jazza C.O.T.M Sep 2017. Internet IRL

I LOVE IT!

There are a few of these that I don't know like Tencent QQ but I feel like if I met your drawings I would pick up on the traits (I'm going with it, I know you didn't draw these and this was a photo but I gotta keep the act up...). I love that YouTube is keeping up with the trends by dabbing and especially the fact that Google is the kings because seriously, google knows everything, its freaky.

And I love the fact that Facebook is an old Grandpa becuase it's for the oldies!!!

The only thing I would keep in mind is that check color correctios if you add it, the vignette may be a bit clashing with the colors of the characters. This isn't obvious in this drawing(/picture) but it may be in some of the others.

Otherwise, great job I see some amazing improvement!

CodazComix responds:

Thank you!!! I'm glad you think I'm improving. And ya I see that now. It is kinda strange that a old photo has bright colors. I guess it came down to wanting it it to stand out even though it still had a more vignette theme. Thanks again!!!
(And Thanks for going along with the act that its a drawing. Hopfuly Jazza cant read anything in parenthesis)

Fanart for SomethingElseYT Fanart for SomethingElseYT

Nice!

Dobby and The Mountain-Troll, Best Friends in Battle Dobby and The Mountain-Troll, Best Friends in Battle

There is a clear sense of emotion in this piece and I love it! Good Job!

MartsArt responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it and yeah I tried to add more dramatic atmosphere in it ;)

Yours looks really great! The angle is just amazing. Good Job!

MycosynthWellspring responds:

Thanks for the compliment. Cheers!

The Tale of The Axe The Tale of The Axe

I really like the composition of this peice, though I do feel the shading is a bit harsh and your signature need a bit of style to it. but hey don't mind me I love the overall peice and am just being a bit nitpicky so you can improve on the small things next time. Hope you win!

Alanwrench10 responds:

Thank you. :)

Sharp & spike Sharp & spike

Hahaha... Amazing! love the pet especially

WackyCarson responds:

thx

challange of the month challange of the month

I love the action pose and how you use lighting... I love it!!!

droepie responds:

many thanks !!!! :)

Chance knight Chance knight

Ma, yours is so good!! Mine looks terrible compared to yours.